10551 Barkley St
Cybercriminals have mastered their craft. Make sure you master yours.
Hackers and cybercriminals aren’t slowing down and in fact, are growing more sophisticated. You need to master the fundamental skills and understand the latest solutions that prevent attacks. We can help.
Sign up for Infinity R80 Training for a hands-on interaction* with Check Point solutions that prevent unknown malware in real time. You’ll explore R80.10 policies, policy optimization, SmartLog and SmartEvent, IPS, Anti-bot, Antivirus, Anti-ransomware, sandbox technologies and much more.
In this comprehensive 2-day program you will learn how to:
- Recognize threats targeting your organization
- Investigate these threats and take immediate action
- Prevent attacks with next-generation Threat Prevention solutions
- Leverage Check Point’s Infinity architecture that unifies the securing users, data and applications across network, cloud and mobile platforms
Who Should Attend:
Technical persons who already (or plan to) support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Security solutions should attend this course including:
- System Administrators and Engineers
- Support Analysts
- Network Engineers
Anyone attending this course who holds a CCSA or CCSE certification will receive a 1-year extension on their certification.
This highly interactive course is led by Check Point security experts. The course is valued at over $1,000 but the cost to you is $499 and includes a 730 Next Generation Threat Prevention Security appliance fully loaded with our Threat Prevention package.
*This is a BYOD course. All attendees must bring their own laptop to participate. Please don’t forget your power cord
This course is now closed.