309 W San Francisco Street
Hackers' techniques are growing more sophisticated every day.
Malware attacks continue to impact business operations at an alarming rate. You need to keep your skills sharp to prevent the next cyber attack. Detection is no longer enough – prevention is what’s needed.
Sign up for Infinity R80 Training for a hands-on interaction* with Check Point solutions that prevent unknown malware in real time. You’ll explore R80.10 policies, policy optimization, SmartLog and SmartEvent, IPS, Anti-bot, Antivirus, Anti-ransomware, sandbox technologies and much more.
In this comprehensive 2-day program you will learn how to:
- Recognize threats targeting your organization
- Investigate these threats and take immediate action
- Prevent attacks with next-generation Threat Prevention solutions
- Leverage Check Point’s Infinity architecture that unifies the securing users, data and applications across network, cloud and mobile platforms
Who Should Attend:
Technical persons who already (or plan to) support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Security solutions should attend this course including:
- System Administrators and Engineers
- Support Analysts
- Network Engineers
This highly interactive course is led by Check Point security experts. The course is valued at over $1,000 but the cost to you is $799 and includes a Next Generation Threat Prevention Security appliance fully loaded with our Threat Prevention package.
*This is a BYOD course. All attendees must bring their own laptop to participate. Please don’t forget your power cord